All programs receive three (3) college language credits!

Each university has different guidelines when it comes to accepting credits from other institution. Whether you are in high school or college, we will guide you on how to get college credit for studying abroad.  We have agreements with many U.S. universities that will accept your study abroad studies, including your college and post-graduate coursework if you choose to enroll in them. 

Several universities we work with will give you an official university transcript that you can present to your university back home. For example, students who study in Puerto Vallarta, Mexico will receive an official college transcript from La Universidad de Guadalajara which is recognized by most U.S. universities. Students in Spain have several options, including the prestigious Universidad de Salamanca transcript which is accepted worldwide.